Mungkin Tuhan menginginkan kita untuk bertemu beberapa orang yang salah sebelum bertemu dengan orang yang tepat, kita harus mengerti bagaimana berterima kasih atas kurniaan itu

Marquee

Kelab Blogger Ben Ahaari

Popular Posts

Friday, January 6, 2012

I'll Protect You......Baby

Assalamualaikum dan salam 1Malaysia

Tumblr Photography at charmroyal.com

I can’t look at you even when I have my eyes open.I  can’t find your heart which has become cloudy amongst the worn out memories.I can’t do more because I’m tied and cried too much.

No matter how much I think, I think I’ll be okay when if I see you. I want to protect you… even your bad habits make me smile when I’m tired

Although it may be difficult, I’m going to say that I love you until the day you first come into my arms. I can’t smile, I can’t remember even when I smile today also feels like it may disappear like a dream when I open my eyes

Even when I see you, I feel like you aren’t with me. I guess I’m still awkward at expressing my feelings… to love you. I want to protect you… even your bad habits make me smile when I’m tired. Although it may be difficult, I’m going to say that I love you until the day you first come into my arms.

Will you become happy when you leave me to find a different warmth?

Even so I can’t let you go baby. It’s going to hurt even more than dying. I love you.. more than anyone… no, I’m next to you, I’m holding your hand. I can’t give you to anyone else’s arms my heart cannot let you go. Why...?

Terima kasih kepada rakan-rakan yang sudi singgah di blog ini.   

1 comment:

Terima kasih kerana sudi untuk meninggalkan komen anda di sini. Perhatian anda amatlah dihargai. Sayang anda2 semua....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...